CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Scrap The Boys - July Challenge

I had heaps of fun creating this layout for the July Challenge over at Scrap The Boys.

The challenge is to use TAPE on your layout, this can be decorative tape, masking tape or even think outside of the square and make your own.
You also need to use PLAY in your title.






The layout was about the things my son loves to play with at age 3!

I used two different types of tape. Firstly I printed the journalling onto standard masking tape; I technique I've seen used a lot by the very talented Fran Tynan. Secondly, using this method from Julie Fei-Fan Balzer I created my own tape using the new Dots & Stripe paper from Echo Park.

Thanks For Looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment