CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Get Picky July Sketch Challenge #10

Hey There

I was pretty happy with the sketch at Get Picky this month.

Here is what I did with that!


I went straight to the grey cardstock - my absolute go-to colour of the moment!
Grey is totally the new black you know!

I found these photos of myself when I was pregnant with my son still waiting to be scrapped (he's only 3 and half!)

I loved the circle shape at the background of the layout but I wanted to make it look more like a pregnant belly than a circle.
 I think I've pulled it off. What do you think?
My hubby thinks it looks more like a 'B' than a lovely rounded belly and voluptous boobies but what does he know!

The paper is Studio Calico and I've used a gorgeous lollipop from Charm's Creations and a yellow flag from A Lil Somethin.

Enjoy


2 comments:

  1. Great page! I love grey and they are fab photos too! Thanks for playing along with our Get Picky challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, love the pregnant profile made of the SC papers...to awesome! Great layout, love it! Thanks for using our Get Picky sketch!

    ReplyDelete