CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Get Picky Nov 1st

The challenge at Get Picky for the 1st November was using this photo as inspiration!
Gorgeous, right? Using fabric on your page, in any form, was the second part of the challenge.
As soon as I saw that photo I knew I wanted to do a patchwork background. So I broke into my stash of scraps, fabric and paper and went to town creating a crazy patchwork background!
I loved scrapping these photo's of my daughter hand feeding wallabies in Phillip Island. She was so brave and gentle with all the animals. I also like how the fabric looks in the background, perhaps I need to break into the fabric scrap box a bit more often!

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Amanda that is one rockin' patchwork background! Love the colours and prints! Awesome work!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Get Picky! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! love the patchwork idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love, LOVE the patchwork look!! Great job. Thanks for playing along with us..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great. The patchwork background is perfect from the inspiration photo. Great colors, great pics, great page.

    ReplyDelete