CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Stuck Sketches October

I managed to do both of the Stuck Sketches this month and the bonus was they both featured circles and I am mad for circles!

The October 1st sketch
I changed up the sketch a bit because I am obsessed with 8.5"X11" at the moment! I tried to stick pretty closely to the sketch which wasn't hard because it was a great sketch.


Another photo of a sleeping child! I used a good mixture of new and old papers for this layout and managed to use up lots of little scraps. Will definetly use this sketch again!

The October 15th Sketch

This time I stayed true to the 12x12 and pulled a very old photo out of the family vault.


This is my gorgeous sister in law Maxine. She was only 10 or so in this photo and she was the shyest child. She would hardly speak and she was so unsure of herself. But she is all grown up now and she is the most brave, wonderful, confident, beautiful girl, no woman!
I ended up being pretty happy with this layout which is always a nice feeling! I just loved the colour and the sort of retro vibe with the old photo.

2 comments:

  1. Cured your boredom with some blogging? Love your circle layouts! I have to finish my second stuck sketch tomorrow! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. Love the sentiment too of coming into ones own.

    ReplyDelete