CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 17, 2011

Show us your Stuff - October

The first challenge of the month at SUYS is a sketch challenge.

This is the sketch


The additional TRY IT technique was YARN PLAY! Yikes - I do not knit, do not crochet! But I do have a ball (is that what there called?) of wool. My friends husband found it by the side of the road and bought it home. She took one look at it and thought of me! How sweet!

So here is my layout



I changed up the size of the layout and went with a 8.5"X11". Its my new favourite. Truth is I'm LAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY and the smaller size is so much easier to work with. I find I am spending way less time moving embellies about and changing my mind. I also think it takes the 4X6 photo well too! And remember because I'm lazy I'm all about the 6X4 photo ;-)! And see that uber cool woollen (um probably acrylic) bow, well that's my YARN PLAY!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Amanda love it thank you so much for playing over at SUYS both with the sketch and the yarn play

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, - you are a winner at SUYS!!
    Go and have a look!!!
    Hugs Marelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amanda, just email me your addy and I will mail your prize!!
    at magic88@bigpond.net.au

    ReplyDelete