CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 24, 2011

White with One - June Challenge

YES, YES, YES!!!

The criteria at WW1 this month was right up my alley! I was so excited when I saw
WHITE + RED + CIRCLES OR POLKA DOTS
I had the perfect photo - a picture of my beloved Kitchen Aid mixer. She is the love of my life. If the house was on fire, she would be the second thing I would take, after the kids but before the cats! Sorry cats!
There's lots of paint, lots of misting with Mister Huey's Schoolhouse ( Love my Mister Huey's - if you haven't tried them give them a go they are AWESOME!), some felt hearts, some machine stitching and the photo is matted on red polka dot fabric! And check out that gorgeous Charm's Creation lollipop in the corner!

The journalling reads " if it's wrong to love this machine then i don't want to be right." This was a fun layout to create!



TFL

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is my 'dream' machine...you lucky thing! Brilliant layout, love your background...very clever! :)

    ReplyDelete