CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Recent Layouts

Here are some layouts that I've completed lately. Not for challenges just for me!

My 2 year old India is just mad for Dora. She LOVES all things Dora so i thought i need to make a layout so we can always remember how much she loved her!


This layout was inspired by a layout I saw on Pinterest. I loved the simplicity of the square blocks of colour highlighted just by the hand sewing around the edge. It just goes to show that sometime less IS more!

Favourite colour combo at the moment. Grey, yellow and aqua - oh yeah!!! Circles - loving all things round too! And look at the face, what a cutie!


An old photo, but a funny one. If only I could get her to clean the toilet now! Funny story after I had finished this layout, I spilled my bottle of brown Mister Huey all over my desk, my god does that stuff stain everything!!!! I was screaming as it was dripping onto the carpet, trying desperatly not to let it get into the sewing basket, my poor hubby had no idea what was happening! I did mamnge to clean it all up but it was a colossal effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment