CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

123 April Challenge

So the challenge over at "123 challenge" is the word "really", the colour lime and Fabric!

Here is my take on that.


It was great to use some fabric on a layout. It's not something I usually do and I don't know why because I have so much scrap fabric (you know those scraps you cannot bear to part with but really have no use!) Well I think I've found a use for them now. Thanks 123!

I had these 'first day of school' pictures I wanted to scrap but seeing that my daughters uniform is PURPLE and GOLD ( i know but as i told her 'you all look ridiculous TOGETHER) they proved a bit of a challenge. This challenge was a god send because the green worked really well with the purple and gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment