CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thank God November is OVER!

I am very happy to be leaving November behind and saying a big hello to December!

This November has been pretty overwhelming for me. In July this year I decided that I want to study again.
It has been a long time since I last studied but the fact I didn't finish my university degree has caused me lots of angst and frustration. So I finally decided to do something about it. I enrolled in the Bachelor of Behavioural Science at Swinburne Uni. I am doing the degree online through Open University. Its been really challenging getting the old grey matter fired up again but its also been exhilarating. The first unit I chose to study was Statistics! A nice easy one to start with - ha!

The exam was a couple of days ago so needless to say the majority of November was spent either with my nose in a book or stressing that I didn't know anything and was certainly going to fail! As you can imagine - its been fun for my poor family - not!

That unit is now finished and I've done all I could do. A new unit has started but thankfully this unit does not have an exam!

So I now have some time to scrap and play and enjoy getting ready for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment